Announcements for Sunday, February 3, 2019
This coming February 14 – 17, we will host a visit from SRF monastics. All are warmly invited to join us for a weekend of spiritual inspiration with our center counselor Bro. Devananda joined by Br. Lynn.
Our schedule is as follows:
Thursday, Feb 14
– 7:30 p.m. monastic-led Thursday inspirational service followed by a tea social
– The regularly-scheduled 6:45 p.m. study group will be cancelled that day
Friday, Feb 15
– 7 – 8:30 p.m. Kriyaban Workshop: Feeling the Currents
– This class is only open to SRF Kriyabans; please bring your Kriya card to be admitted.
Saturday, Feb 16
– Bro. Devananda will lead kirtan meditation 9am – 12pm
– Prior to meditation Br. Lynn will lead group Energization Exercises at 8:40am
– Note: the start time is 1-hour earlier than our usual Saturday meditation schedule.
Sunday, Feb 17
– monastics will lead the 10 a.m. meditation and 11 a.m. service
– After the services we will have a potluck and fellowship. Please bring a vegetarian dish to share.
The subject for today’s service is: “Making the Most of Sundays.”