SRF Seattle Center is open for devotional and meditation services on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. for the Reading Service. The Bookroom and Information Table will be open from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Sundays as well. Other services remain on hold at this time, including Sunday School, Youth Group, and Tea Socials.
To maximize safety while gathering indoors, we request your attention to the following:
- Avoid attending if experiencing symptoms. This includes new onset of cold-like symptoms, sore throat, cough, or fever.
- Hand sanitizers and spare masks will be available at the entrances to the building.
- Masking indoors is required at all times per WA Department of Health mandate.
- We will practice devotional chanting and all meditation techniques silently.
- Social distancing is encouraged, and seating in the chapel will be in alternate rows. Overflow seating with distancing is available in the Social Room.
- Air filtration units will be utilized during the service, and doors and windows will be kept open to improve airflow. Please be prepared for cold temperatures, and bring jackets, gloves and any other covering you may need to remain warm.
- Children below the age of 12 will be seated in the overflow rooms with a parent if attending service.
- The offertory basket will be kept near the Chapel doors.
- We encourage all members to be vaccinated and boosted to enhance the collective safety of the group.
If you have any questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.