The Center is open for Meditation Service on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. and Reading Service at 11:00 a.m. The Bookroom and Information Table are open from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday 3-hour meditations will resume May 28, 2022, starting at 9:40 a.m. for Energization Exercises, followed by meditation from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Center will be closed June 11 and June 12 for the Seabeck Retreat.
Other services are anticipated to remain on hold until further announcement Thursday Inspirational Service, Sunday School and Youth Group.
The King County Masking Order expired on March 12, 2022. In accordance with state Department of Health guidelines, indoor masking is recommended but no longer required. Anyone who wishes to continue masking and distancing is encouraged to do so, and all personal choices will be respected. For individuals who are immunocompromised or have serious medical conditions, attending services through the Online Meditation Center is encouraged. The health and safety of our members is of paramount importance to us, and for those choosing to attend onsite, the following layered mitigation strategies will continue to be utilized:
- Avoid attending if experiencing sore throat, cough, fever or cold-like symptoms, or have close contact with anyone with a possible or confirmed case of Covid-19 infection.
- Touch-free hand sanitizer units and spare masks will be available at the entrances to the building.
- The chapel has returned to regular seating capacity. Social distancing will remain available in the Social Room during the Reading Service.
- Air filtration units will be utilized during the service. They constantly eliminate airborne viruses, bacteria and other contaminants, maximizing a germ-free environment. Doors and windows will be kept open to improve airflow. Please be prepared for cooler temperatures, and bring jackets, gloves and any other covering you may need to remain warm.
- Disinfection products for enhanced cleaning are used between services, and high-touch objects and surfaces receive additional attention through EPA approved sprays or wipes.
- Children who would like to attend service are welcome to sit in the chapel while Sunday School is closed.
- The offertory basket is kept near the Chapel doors instead of being passed from person to person as before.
- We encourage all members to be vaccinated and boosted to enhance the collective safety of the group.
If you have any questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.